- Gently used plastic grocery bags
- Facial Tissue
- Ziploc bags (Quart & Gallon Sized)
- Community Support Team Members (at your leisure: Connect with individuals as they work on their plans for a stable and sustainable future)
- Clothing Pantry sorting and shoppers (M, W, Th by appointment)
- Prayer Team Members: join our prayer team to receive e-mails with each week’s prayer requests from community members visiting the pantry
- Find out more about volunteering here!
High Needs Pantry Donations
- Peanut butter and jelly
- Pasta sauce
- Rice, beans, & pasta
- Canned soups, meats, and fruit
Other Items Accepted
Download our complete General Goods Donations Guidelines. Please note, due to an overabundance of donations, we are not currently accepting clothing on-site except for specifically requested items by appointment. Call 765-644-2121 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.